The Villa currently has five spacious guest rooms, all with top of the range king or queen size beds and beautiful linens. All rooms have ensuite bathroom facilities, air conditioning, ceiling fans and daily room service. Large workdesks and halogen lighting are provided in each room and we also offer free wireless internet throughout your stay.
There is a lovely large living space for guests with a 42” flatscreen television and extensive DVD and Book Library. The front verandah at the Villa overlooks the ocean with views to outer islands and is always a popular spot to enjoy an evening drink or relax with a book.
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Housekeeping – Daily housekeeping service included in the rate.
- Laundry – Same day laundry service, Monday to Friday.
- Wireless Internet – Provided for light use, free.
- Transfers – We can arrange pick-up and drop-off services to Fua’amotu International and Domestic airport terminals.
- Breakfast – Continental breakfast included in your room rate. A selection of seasonal tropical fruits, cereal, juice and homemade bread and jams (Cooked breakfasts available on request.)
- Mini Bar – We have a well stocked bar which includes imported and local beers, New Zealand wines and a selection of non-alcoholic drinks.
- Tea & Coffee – Always available and complimentary.
- Espresso Coffee – Villa is famous for it’s morning espresso coffees using freshly roasted local Tongan beans.
- Air Conditioning
- Filtered Water
- Luggage Storage
Single occupancy: $189TOP per night
Double occupancy:$225TOP per night
1 family fale: 2 singles, 1 double, shared bathroom $260TOP per night
Minimum 3 night stay but please ask, we may be able to accommodate your booking.
Staying for Longer? If you intend to stay for over 28 days we offer excellent extended stay accommodation deals depending on your length of stay. Please enquire.
Check In is from 2pm onwards, or earlier subject to availability and by prior arrangement only.
Check Out is by 11am. Late check-outs will incur an additional fee and are by prior arrangement only and subject to availability.
Fasi mo e Afi, Nuku’alofa, Tongatapu